Friday, April 13, 2007

Frugal Friday--Disney on the Cheap


Who doesn't love to save money? I know I'm always looking for ways to cut corners and put away a little more into my vacation fund. For lots of frugal ideas, check out Biblical Womanhood.


Here is my tip:

I found this article on USA Today about "Doing Disney on the Cheap". There are lots of really good suggestions in the article including:
-Staying in a Value Resort or campground
-Not getting the hopper pass and just doing one park per day
-Pack breakfast items to eat in your room
-Do counter service meals instead of sit downs

Probably the best deal that Disney offers all year is the Free Dining Plan. If you can go in late August/September, this is your best option. The crowds are low, the weather is still warm enough for swimming and who doesn't love FREE FOOD??!!!

No comments: